Fantastic opportunity to own the latest limited edition Paddington Bear silver proof coin cover
On 13th October 1958 Paddington Bear first appeared within a children’s book. The friendly bear from Peru with a fondness for marmalade sandwiches has since become a classic character loved by many - selling over 30 million books worldwide.
In 2019, the Royal Mint has issued the third coin in the hugely successful Paddington Bear series. The brand new silver proof 50p coin features Paddington at the Tower of London. Skilfully stuck by expert craftsmen in 925/100 Sterling silver to an immaculate proof finish, the coins reverse has been inspired by Paddington’s day trip exploring one of Britain’s most famous locations.
The overall mintage of this new coin is over 50% smaller than the mintage that was set for the 2018 releases and this latest 50p issue from the Royal Mint is expected to follow the success of the Peter Rabbit, Snowman and the Gruffalo releases by selling out very quickly.
A tiny fraction of the over mintage has been reserved for an exclusive, limited edition cover. This cover features a 1st class Paddington Bear stamp issued in 2006 by the Royal Mail and cancelled on the 60th anniversary date – 13th October 2018 – setting in stone the tiny edition limit of only 99 covers – less than 0.4% of the over mintage!
Adored by generations of families since the first book of 1958, Paddington’s enduring appeal and popularity have made him one of the most famous and best-known characters in children’s literature whose short stories still sell in their millions and was recently brought to life on the big screen. With a worldwide fan base, demand for this extremely limited edition cover is expected to be very high and we strongly recommend you secure yours today before this rare opportunity passes.
Key Issue Information:
- Opportunity to own the third in the series of Paddington Bear 50p coin issued by the prestigious Royal Mint
- Features the Paddington at the Tower of London Silver Proof 50p coin struck in 925/1000 Sterling Silver to an immaculate proof finish
- Includes a 1st class Paddington Bear stamp issued in 2006 and cancelled on the 60th anniversary date – 13th October 2018
- Very low worldwide edition limit of only 99 covers and this stunning cover is expected to sell out extremely quickly
- Housed in a Deluxe Presentation Folder with Certificate
Delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom