Fantastic opportunity to own a brand new, limited edition coin cover issued to celebrate the Queen’s latest accession anniversary
The 6th February 2021 marks exactly one year before the nation celebrates Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s historic ‘Platinum Jubilee’. As our longest-reigning, oldest-serving sovereign in the entire history of our monarchy, this incredible milestone will be marked across the UK and throughout the commonwealth which includes a four-day bank holiday weekend already announced by the Government. To mark the latest accession anniversary and one year before we celebrate the record breaking 70th anniverisary, a limited edition coin cover has rightly been released.
The cover’s centrepiece features an original 1977 crown coin issued by the prestigious Royal Mint to mark the 25th anniversary of the Queen’s throne. Designed by Arnold Machin, the reverse features a floral garland and crown with an ampulla and anointing spoon, traditional artefacts which for centuries have been used during the Coronation service. The obverse features Machin’s famous image of the Monarch on horseback in Guards uniform worn during the Trooping the Colour Ceremony.
To perfectly complement this coin, the cover includes a complete set of five 1977 silver jubilee commemorative stamps issued by the Royal Mail. A First-Class Arnold Machin stamp is also included and cancelled on the accession anniversary date – 6th February 2021 – marking exactly one year before the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – which sets in stone the low edition limit of only 2,999.
The life-long popularity of the Queen and her record-breaking reign are two key reasons why the cover is in high demand. Harrington & Byrne has managed to secure a very small number of these limited edition coin covers to offer today.
Key Issue Information:
- Brand new, limited edition, coin cover issued to mark Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s accession anniversary
- Features an original 1977 silver jubilee crown coin issued by the Royal Mint
- Also includes a complete set of five 1977 silver jubilee stamps plus a 1st class stamp cancelled on the accession anniversary date – 6th February 2021
- Low worldwide edition limit of only 2,999 and this stunning cover is expected to sell out extremely quickly
- Housed in a deluxe presentation folder with certificate of authenticity
Delivery via Royal Mail
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom