Fantastic opportunity to own a brand new, official Royal Mail limited edition coin cover issued to celebrate the 20th anniversary of The Gruffalo
In 1999, The Gruffalo children’s book was first issued to much critical acclaim. The rhyming tale of a plucky mouse’s journey through a forest using clever tricks to avoid being eaten has since become a classic book loved by the young and old - selling over 13 million books worldwide. To mark the 20th anniversary, the Royal Mail has rightly issued a brand new, limited edition coin cover.
At the attractive cover’s centrepiece, it features the 2019 The Gruffalo 50p coin issued by the prestigious Royal Mint. Struck to a Brilliant Uncirculated finish, the coins reverse features an image of The Gruffalo highlighting every tooth, tusk and prickly spine!
To perfectly complement this coin, the cover features a brand new Gruffalo miniature sheet issued by the Royal Mail featuring four commemorative stamps. The stamps are cancelled on the very first day of issue - 10th October 2019 - using a specially designed handstamp, which sets in stone the low worldwide edition limit of 10,000 covers.
With a worldwide fan base and low edition limit, demand for this cover is expected to be in very high and we strongly recommend you secure yours today before this opportunity passes.
Key Issue Information:
- Official Royal Mail limited edition coin cover issued to mark the 20th anniversary of The Gruffalo
- Features the 2019 Gruffalo Brilliant Uncirculated 50p coin struck by the prestigious Royal Mint
- Includes a new official Royal Mail commemorative miniature sheet cancelled on the very first day of issue
- Low worldwide edition limit of 10,000 covers and this stunning cover is expected to sell out extremely quickly
- Housed in a Deluxe Presentation Folder with Certificate
Delivery via Royal Mail
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom